Healthy Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This gluten, dairy and refined sugar free fudge is perfect for times times when you’re craving a chocolate treat. The good fats from the coconut oil and nut butter will help to keep your satiated, prevent insulin and leptin resistance and therefore overeating.
You will be able to impress your friends with dessert when next socialising, without compromising your health!
Find many more nutritious and delicious recipes like this one in my upcoming Vibrant Woman Challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
3/4 cup macadamia butter
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
6 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
Pinch Himalayan, Celtic Sea or Peruvian Pink salt
3/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted ( Add more dates if you like it sweeter
2 tbsp white chia seeds
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO:
- Line an glass baking dish (around 8 x 5 inch) with baking paper
- Add the nut butter, coconut oil, cacao powder, vanilla and salt to a food processor. Blend until smooth
- Add the dates, 1 at a time and further blend until smooth
- Mix through the chia seeds
- Press the mixture into your baking dish and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm